Hot dogs 🌭 are an American summer staple. Try this super simple and delicious summer recipe which is easy to cook up quickly at any BBQ and sure to be a hit. You can also grab your favorite vegetables – think onions, peppers, zucchini, even Brussels sprouts – and put them on there too. Enjoy!
- Beef hot dogs or your favorite sausage (nitrate free!)
- Sauerkraut on the side
- Favorite vegetables seasoned as desired
1. Grill hot dogs or sausages until done (on the grill or on the stove top in a grill pan!)
2. Add kraut on top of the dog.
3. Add mustard if you wish and serve.
4. Place seasoned vegetable directly on the grill or grill pan and cook until tender.
You might also like: Grilled Salmon and Asparagus
Also on this Memorial Day we’d like to take a moment and honor all the men and women who died while serving in the U.S. military. Thank you to them and their families as we get to spend the day with our families.