YOUR 6 WEEK LIFESTYLE TRANSFORMATION BEGINS NOW
Looking for another cleanse, detox, quick fix or “magic” solution? You won’t find that here!
But you will: Lose Fat. Gain Muscle. Have Fun! Stay Safe!
OFFER ENDS: JANUARY 29th @ 6am EST
OFFER ENDS: JANUARY 29th @ 6am EST
What Is The 6 Week Lifestyle Transformation Program?
There are no gimmicks and this is not a diet. This is a systematic combination of the 4 most important ingredients of your success:
Because we provide so much attention and coaching to each participant, we only have space for 17 women.
Jenny lost the last 10 pounds and loves feeling strong and energetic.
At 50 Jill lost 8% body-fat and 20 pounds.
Lori went from a size 10 to a 6 in her 40’s and kept it off in her 50’s
The Most Common Questions About Our Transformation Program
Will it really work for me?
If you can do 3 simple things, we can guarantee your results:
- Show up and give your best effort.
- Let us hold you accountable.
- Treat others how you’d like to be treated.
What do I get with the program? What’s the cost?
- Up to 18 personal training sessions: we will guide you through a highly effective program tailored to your body and goals. (Value: $800)
- Starting Point Session including The Functional Movement Screen: this gives our Head Coach the info to identify the most important exercises for you to do, and more importantly, what you shouldn’t do. (Value: $100)
- Individualized fitness program: where the rubber meet the road. We will get you going and keep you progressing safely. (Value: we sell these to distance clients for $97)
- Nutrition guide: this is not a diet, this is about creating an improved lifestyle that helps you loose weight and keep it off for years to come. (Value: $20)
- Nutrition coaching: we will help hold you accountable and troubleshoot any issues as they come up on your journey. (Value: $97)
- Super comfy t-shirt: super soft, won’t shrink and made for a woman. (Value: $20)
- Private Facebook Accountability Group: this private, closed group is part of how we will hold you accountable, share recipes, and more. (Value: can’t put a price on accountability)
- Results: this is the most important thing you will get from this program. (Value: priceless!)
Total Value: $1,134 Price: Only $59 per week ($354 total)
Why is the price so reasonable?
We want to make getting into the best shape of your life a no-brainer. We feel strongly that if you try this out for 6 weeks you’ll want to continue. A great fitness and coaching program can only be understood by experience not words or videos.
Don’t worry, there is no obligation to continue.
Why True 180 Personal Training?
1. Community: You’re not joining a gym, you’re joining a family. A community of like minded people will give you the support and accountability we all need to succeed.
2. Expertise: We take your success (not ourselves) seriously. We’re the only training studio in Ballantyne with a #1 Best-Selling Author, and where the youngest coach has 20 years of experience.
3. Accountability: At True 180 you’re not just a number. We make it our mission to hold you accountable and make sure that you reach your goals.
What are the hours, address, and start date?
Hours and Sessions: We do sessions on the half hour every hour. For example Monday morning has 5:30am, 6:30am, 7:30am, 8:30am, 9:30am, and 10:30am sessions.
Address: We’re right across Ballantyne Commons Parkway from the Ballantye Hotel. (Near the corner of Ballantyne Commons Parkway and Johnston Road
True 180 Personal Training
15235-F John J Delaney Drive
Chatlotte, NC 28277
Start date: January 29th. We want to do our best to get you in for your Starting Point before that, but can be flexible with your schedule.
START INVESTING IN YOUR HEALTH TODAY!
If you’ve been in a health and fitness rut, then sign up NOW and say goodbye to the old boring routine. Get ready to switch things up and transform into a NEW YOU! Sign up for our 6 WEEK Transformation Challenge TODAY!SIGN ME UP!
TRUE 180 PERSONAL TRAINING FOR WOMEN || 15235-F John J Delaney Drive, Charlotte, NC 28277, USA || (704) 544-1996 || firstname.lastname@example.org