I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!
Here’s a healthy treat to cool you down on a hot day! This bowl of ice cream has only good for you ingredients. You can get creative to what you add-in to the ice cream to make it your own!
- fresh fruit
- chocolate chips
- peanut butter
- 2 frozen bananas (very ripe)
- 2-3 tablespoons cacao or cocoa powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Peel and slice bananas and freeze overnight in freezer bag
- Put the frozen bananas and cacao in a food processor (a blender can also be used)
- Blend together until the mixture looks like soft serve ice cream (1-2 minutes)
Nutritional Info (Makes 2 Servings):
Per serving: Calories 144, Fat 1g, Carbs 37g, Sugar 18g, Protein 3g, Sodium 3mg
Reference: www.bowlofdeliciousness.com and our friends at Alloy Personal Training in Atlanta.