May 13th at noon
We Help Moms Get In the Best Shape of Their Lives
Burn Fat. Build Muscle. Have Fun. Be Safe.
What Is The Mother’s Day Kickstart?
There are no gimmicks and this is not a diet. This is a systematic combination of the 4 most important ingredients of your success:
Get Started. EASY As 1-2-3
Book Starting Point Session
Get to know us
See if you’re a good fit
Lost 20lbs and 7% BF, and can pick up her 11 year old son!
Lost 17lbs and 7% BF, and can keep up with her son!
Lost 27lbs and 12% BF. Fit enough to be a fun grandma in 4 months!
The Most Common Questions About Our Mother’s Day Kickstart
Will it really work for me?
If you can do 3 simple things, we can guarantee your results:
- Show up and give your best effort.
- Let us hold you accountable.
- Treat others how you’d like to be treated.
What do I get with the program? What’s the cost?
- Up to 6 personal training sessions: we will guide you through a highly effective program tailored to your body and goals. (Value: $266)
- Starting Point Session including The Functional Movement Screen: this gives our Head Coach the info to identify the most important exercises for you to do, and more importantly, what you shouldn’t do. (Value: $100)
- Individualized fitness program: where the rubber meet the road. We will get you going and keep you progressing safely. (Value: we sell these to distance clients for $97)
- Results: this is the most important thing you will get from this program. (Value: priceless!)
Total Value: $463 – Price: $117
Why is the price so reasonable?
We want to make getting started a no-brainer. We feel strongly that if you us out for 15 days you’ll want to continue. A great fitness and coaching program can only be understood by experience not words or videos.
Don’t worry, there is no obligation to continue.
Why True 180 Personal Training?
1. Community: You’re not joining a gym, you’re joining a family. A community of like minded people will give you the support and accountability we all need to succeed.
2. Expertise: We take your success (not ourselves) seriously. We’re the only training studio in Ballantyne with a #1 Best-Selling Author, and where the youngest coach has 20 years of experience.
3. Accountability: At True 180 you’re not just a number. We make it our mission to hold you accountable and make sure that you reach your goals.
What are the hours and address?
Hours and Sessions: We do sessions on the half hour every hour. For example Monday morning has 5:30am, 6:30am, 7:30am, 8:30am, 9:30am, and 10:30am sessions.
Address: We’re right across Ballantyne Commons Parkway from the Ballantye Hotel. (Near the corner of Ballantyne Commons Parkway and Johnston Road
True 180 Personal Training
15235-F John J Delaney Drive
Chatlotte, NC 28277
Is there an age limit?
No way! If you can show up, we can help you be the best you can be!
How do I get started?
The first step is setting up your Starting Point Session. This is where we get the info we need to set up your program design. Just click the link below and we’ll take care of the rest.
START INVESTING IN YOUR HEALTH TODAY!
If you’ve been in a health and fitness rut, then sign up NOW and say goodbye to the old boring routine. Get ready to switch things up and transform into a NEW YOU! Sign up for our Mother’s Day Kickstart TODAY!SIGN ME UP
TRUE 180 PERSONAL TRAINING FOR WOMEN || 15235-F John J Delaney Drive, Charlotte, NC 28277, USA || (704) 544-1996 || firstname.lastname@example.org