Dear T180 Ladies:
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING OUR SMALL BUSINESS.
Without your support we would not be able to keep the doors open.
➡ Please note: Your sessions will not expire if you cannot come in temporarily. We will work with each woman as needed on this.
In the event of a national quarantine we will work with our clients virtually, but also by appointment because if we just give you programs to do “at your convenience” we know that means they will almost never get done.
➡As of today, 3/17/20, we do not have any plans to close unless we are directed to do so by city, state, or federal mandate. That said, we recognize closure is a possibility and take that seriously. We will do everything in our power to give you as much notice as possible and stay closed only as long as necessary.
As a team, True 180 has a plan in place to keep everyone safe while we are open and to take care of you in the event of a closure.
While we are open recap:
• 🦹♂️ Staying Small! Following CDC guidelines of avoiding gatherings of more than 10 people. Since we limit our small groups to 6 ladies this makes it very easy to comply!
• 🧼 Increased Cleaning Procedures: Everything is sanitized every time it is used. We clean and sanitize 11 x a week. We purchased a special cleaning system to allow us to do an even better job.
• Relaxed cancellation/reschedule policy: If you don’t feel good please reschedule without fear of losing your session.
• 🧼 Hand Washing Policy: Making #1 RAMP to wash hands thoroughly for 20 seconds with soap and water before grabbing your foam roller.
• Hands to Your Self: Refraining from non-essential personal contact (high fives, handshakes, hugs, etc.)
➡➡In the meantime:
In the meantime, if you can’t come in due to an underlying condition and must stay home – we have your back! If you fall into this category please let us know and we will tailor programs for you, loan equipment, and set up ways to keep you accountable.
In the event we will have to close due to city, state, or federal mandate we are creating a virtual T180. Virtual T180 will be open to every active member if we must close temporarily.
If you have equipment at home – awesome! If you need to borrow some items we are prepared to loan out equipment to those who need it to keep you moving. Exercise is a huge immunity booster
Virtual T180 Includes:
-> Office Hours for extra accountability/trouble shooting
-> Zoom Appointment Based live coaching with your same groups
-> Same Great personalized programming!
From the bottom of our 🧡 hearts🧡, thank you for continuing to support our small business! Natillie, Josef, Gregory