Stuck in a rut? Did summer vacations get you off track? Gained a few extra pounds since Covid? Want to get it together before the holidays consume you?
No matter what your reason is, we have something perfect for you: The Fall Jeans Challenge.
This is a 6 week Lifestyle program focused on Fitness and Nutrition to get you the results you want.
You commit to: 1. Workout 3 days per week (at T180 or at home) 2. Work hard and be accountable 3. Tracking activity and logging nutrition during the Challenge
We commit to: 1. Being your coach and partner 2. Show you exactly what to do in terms of exercise, nutrition, and lifestyle 3. Provide positive and encouraging environment
The Fall Challenge runs from September 7- October 16.
We have space for a maximum of 30 participants.
We will have a Zoom Kick Off Seminaron September 5th (time TBD).If you are interested and not currently a member, let us know you would like the Seminar link – obligation free.
FAQs and details:
1. What is a T180 challenge? Supercharged accountability on your nutrition and workouts, and it’s a fun way to develop healthy habits (i.e. actually do what we tell you to do!)
2. Who should do it? Anyone who is interested in:
- becoming a healthier you in a faster amount of time
- getting back on track
- learning what it means to do what we tell you for real
- losing the summer pound
- developing healthy habits
3. What are the rules?
- A minimum of three workouts/week (at T180 or at home)
- Submitting a food log (or journal) and lifestyle checklist to your coach on time
- Photo in jeans, dress, skirt you want to rock!
4. How is this challenge different? This is a non-scale victory Challenge.
5. What is the cost? $60 for 6 weeks of kick-butt, daily accountability and weekly check-ins.
6. Why isn’t it free for members? Because free challenges don’t get taken seriously. We’ve tested this 6 ways from Sunday for the last decade and free doesn’t work. When you put $ on the line, you’ll stay focused longer to earn it back.
7. How and when do I sign up?!
- Sign up by 9/4.
- Signing up is easy: Give us a call or Sign up at the gym
- Bring in your cash – envelope with your name on it.
8. What are important dates?
- Sign up by 9/4
- Kick off seminar on 9/5
- The Challenge officially starts on Tuesday the 7th and runs through Saturday, October 16th.