This is a delicious and refreshing salad. We enjoyed this at a friends a few years ago. Try it out this week!
- 2 medium cucumbers, very thinly sliced into rounds
- 1/2 medium onion, very thinly sliced (I used a red onion)
- 1/3 c. fresh parsley, minced
- 1/3 c. fresh mint, minced
- 1 t lemon juice
- 1/4 olive oil mayo
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 t Zaatar spice
- 1/2 t crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 t ground cumin
1. Combine cucumbers, onion, parsley and mint in a large mixing bowl.
2. In a small bowl, mix lemon juice, mayo, garlic and spices with a fork until combined.
3. Pour over cucumber mix and fold until evenly coated. Salt and pepper to taste.
Find out more on how to look great and get the body you want without being hungry check out the 10 Day Trial.