We all know hot dogs are an American summer staple. For a more adult options, try this super simple and delicious summer option, which cooks up quickly at any BBQ!
You can also grab your favorite vegetables to grill as well – think onions, peppers, zucchini, even Brussels sprouts. Enjoy!
- Your favorite sausage (look for nitrate free options)
- Favorite vegetables seasoned as desired
1. Grill sausages until done (on the grill or on the stove top in a grill pan!)
2. Add a healthy serving of kraut on top of the dog.
3. Add mustard if you wish and serve.
4. Place seasoned vegetable directly on the grill or grill pan and cook until tender.
For a lower calorie, higher protein option you might also like: Grilled Salmon and Asparagus