Corn and tomatoes are at their peak in late summer and this recipe is delicious as it is seasonal. There are many variations and you can dress it up numerous ways including adding feta, avocado, cucumber, or red peppers. It also goes great on top of salad greens. I recently enjoyed this salad at a friend’s cookout and hope you too enjoy it!
- 2 ears of cooked corn cut off the cob (or your favorite corn kernels)
- 1 medium diced tomatoes
- fresh basil to taste
- chopped chives to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- secret seasoning – All purpose Greek Seasoning (optional)
- Place corn, diced tomatoes into a bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with fresh chopped basil and chives.
- Add Greek Seasoning as desired.
I realize the proportions are very vague because are no many variations and ways to make it your own. Let us know how you like it in the comments.