Today’s recipe was created due to the need to go to the grocery store and to get in some extra protein. And I just didn’t want to drink a shake. Have you been there?
Here is a good, 2(ish) ingredient recipe. I used what you see in the pic which gave me a little snack of 230 calories and 33 grams of protein without the added calories and fat of actual peanut butter.
It’s good for a quick at home snack. It’s not overly sweet and I was surprised at how much I liked it.
- 2 Tablespoon PB Fit (Use a TABLE SPOON to measure!!)
- 1 scoop Protein Power, chocolate or vanilla (we LOVE Dotfit Protein because it is what it says it is)
- 2 teaspoons Water or as needed
- Vanilla (optional)
- Cinnamon (optional)
- Mix peanut butter powder and protein powder together until it comes together. Add water very sparingly. The consistency will be similar to cookie dough. You may or may not be able to roll it into balls.
- Eat immediately or pack up and store in the fridge.
PS – Confused by all of the conflicting information from friends, magazines, and trainers? We know how hard it is to stay committed to fitness on your own. Using our years of experience, training education, an in-depth assessment, and your specific goals, we will design a program that will finally help you look, move, and feel great!
–> Start TODAY with a 10 Day Trial.